Frequently asked questions
- I’m experiencing difficulties placing an online order and checking out
Please contact us, we will be able to create a voucher sale over the phone, take payment and arrange postage.
- How do I print my email voucher?
Your voucher will arrive by email as a PDF attachment, please open the PDF attachment and print, the quality of the print finish will be determined by the print specification of your printer.
- What delivery and postal options do I have?
Gift Vouchers can be emailed free of charge. Can be mailed 1st class in a gift wallet for £4.95.
- Can I have a VAT receipt for my purchase?
You will receive a VAT receipt as part of your order confirmation, in the event you need something more specific please contact us.
- I’ve received my voucher and there is a mistake on it, can I get it amended?
Yes please do contact us, we can amend or re-issue a voucher.
- I’ve lost my voucher, can I still make a booking?
Vouchers can be retrieved from the system and re-issued, but please do contact us as this is solely at the venue's discretion and is the decision of venue manager on duty at the time of the query.
- Can I extend or refund my voucher?
Vouchers cannot be extended or refunded. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless a specified date is displayed on the voucher.
- I have only part used my voucher, can I carry forward the balance?
Unfortunately, each voucher has a unique identity code that can only be used for one transaction.
- How do I redeem my voucher?
Prior booking is essential, please contact the chosen venue directly via telephone or email to redeem. Voucher code must be quoted at the time of booking.